Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Watch Ikusa Otome Valkyrie

HARE KRISHNA LUNCH!

Then, if by chance you are in Barcelona and you can not stand most of the usual patatas bravas and tortilla chips because they are vegetarian and more or less just that the landscape offers gourmet Catalan (besides the fruit in the sangria ....) hapless vegetarian or however you like to try something different or do you really miss India and I'd like to savor what they eat and breathe a little of that air here, this is your restaurant, Hare Krishna temple, Calle 14A Escudillers, we eat the moon to Venus, from 13.30 to 15.30; buffet of appetizers (this is clearly not here imagine the jamon serrano, issue of vegetarian community) with olives, mixed salad, cous cous and pasta, all you can eat it suffices that. Then bring you a soup and a platter with vegetables, mashed potatoes and something that changes every day, such as x yesterday was a very good veggie burgers. Indian sweets and so it goes. And it comes packed and very satisfied.
Spesona: 7 €. Not everyone can afford. Drinking including means, water and, if you will, a kind of warm apple tisanina delicious.
not that force you to pray or whatever, do not worry. Fauna interesting, I do some different kind, beautiful words !!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, a girl as I left I also got incense because I complimented the restaurant. It did not work there ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment