Valentino Menghi, particularly the installation Reusa Barcelona, \u200b\u200bSala Vincon, Barcelona, \u200b\u200b2009
When I was a child the various environmental themes (energy saving, recycling, DIY, etc..) Were still not heard from ordinary people . My father, either for its stinginess implied that unfortunately always accuse the family was already sympathetic to the cause. It still is, proud of my interest in the subject. Concoctions of organic waste to fertilize plants, obsessive division of rubbish in different bins, reinventing the role of discarded objects, always turn off all the lights and the lights are not on standby. I have to tell the truth, I could not bear it. With the family all called him "manic obsessive compulsive disorder." Today, environmental issues have come under the eyes and ears of all. The resources are not infinite and eternal (it's certainly the motto of this new century).
There are two important aspects that I would mention in this regard. One positive the other negative.
The positive is that in the Corriere della Sera Magazine (No. 43) is an article by Cristina Gabetti introducing his book Eye to waste, just come out in the library, which provides a number of suggestions to save money and avoid wasting . The article says something seemingly minor, about the garbage cans: "If you do not have enough space under the sink for waste collection containers, create a view of nice to leave '. This is the point. The look. Why rubbish, scrap, we see only the negative aspect, which get rid of the residue . I am interested in exactly this Valentine Menghi following: the waste can be reused, giving it a new function, making them works of art (addirittura!)
But one aspect of the''green''living that I find really annoying is that makes a business reserved for the elite. For example, Daniel Libeskind CityLife project in the Fair City, a new, super cool huge residential area that is committed to protecting the environment with buildings energy class A. Advertise Space in square Cordusio CityLife (the usually young couples just entering the beautiful daughter of Berlusconi and the brilliant young entrepreneur son of brilliant entrepreneurs). Sure, it's the design of a celebrity architect. Sure, some of the materials cost, solar panels and all the rest. Of course, we are in the city center. And since we're on the subject (and are a bit 'angry), I would mention all of these natural supermarkets for well-off weight, super green, yes, yes, while just to pack up the entire commercial product that will be spent? And the ecological detergents that cost three times (when you could get them home with alchol, distilled water, essential oil and few drops of dishwashing liquid, of course).
Stona so all this with my father who goes to work on the wrecked graziella dell'Ottantasette, which bears a basket made with a box of colored fruit ...
I will never forget that the worm (called''Uncle'') in small and bad apple, the apple is good, very good indeed!
There are two important aspects that I would mention in this regard. One positive the other negative.
The positive is that in the Corriere della Sera Magazine (No. 43) is an article by Cristina Gabetti introducing his book Eye to waste, just come out in the library, which provides a number of suggestions to save money and avoid wasting . The article says something seemingly minor, about the garbage cans: "If you do not have enough space under the sink for waste collection containers, create a view of nice to leave '. This is the point. The look. Why rubbish, scrap, we see only the negative aspect, which get rid of the residue . I am interested in exactly this Valentine Menghi following: the waste can be reused, giving it a new function, making them works of art (addirittura!)
But one aspect of the''green''living that I find really annoying is that makes a business reserved for the elite. For example, Daniel Libeskind CityLife project in the Fair City, a new, super cool huge residential area that is committed to protecting the environment with buildings energy class A. Advertise Space in square Cordusio CityLife (the usually young couples just entering the beautiful daughter of Berlusconi and the brilliant young entrepreneur son of brilliant entrepreneurs). Sure, it's the design of a celebrity architect. Sure, some of the materials cost, solar panels and all the rest. Of course, we are in the city center. And since we're on the subject (and are a bit 'angry), I would mention all of these natural supermarkets for well-off weight, super green, yes, yes, while just to pack up the entire commercial product that will be spent? And the ecological detergents that cost three times (when you could get them home with alchol, distilled water, essential oil and few drops of dishwashing liquid, of course).
Stona so all this with my father who goes to work on the wrecked graziella dell'Ottantasette, which bears a basket made with a box of colored fruit ...
I will never forget that the worm (called''Uncle'') in small and bad apple, the apple is good, very good indeed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment