Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Deffered Annuity Formula

The Berlin Wall fell 20 years ago!






With the wall, is a whole ideology that collapsed. It was built in 1961.

On 9 November 1989, the German Democratic Republic ceased to exist in some way, announcing the opening of the checkpoints, opened new horizons for those who lived across the wall to the east. Giuga out of the cold war which was the symbol of this separation, the work of human hands.

I remember my trip and the unforgettable experience to meet the other Berliners Berlin. was also the opportunity to discover the immense artistic and cultural development of Germany that no one knew.

20 years ago, I had just turned 20 years, thinks for a while!

Since then the city began to transform into a huge urban metropolis consistent level as you can see today, leaving behind him with nostalgia, a past full of love and oh my God ... And, God knows, love those Germans, if they could talk for hours. I gave me and my friends John, the impression that it was us who were suffering, oppressed Western society tends to globalize all the feelings. The second night we were in Berlin, I went with a group of John "mixed" an evening that will probably never forget. Who played the guitar, who was surprised the extraordinary raconte "other", who was simply drunk singular atmosphere that is breathed. I was one of the latter.

If you have any experiences from Berlin Stories, we'd like to read.

In the coming days, if you find the photos I took in '89, I'll give them some pleasure.


Berlin hotels from 19 €

Berlin 3 star hotel from € 25

Berlin 4-star hotel from € 28

Berlin 5-star hotels from 60 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment