Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Milena Velba January Member

awakening

blog is born today Adaptation of Shabnam bonetti nila.

This journal will update readers on my projects, and collect my texts allow readers to access the 'behind the scenes' of my work as art critic and president of the alchemical laboratory. It will be a way to know me better. I do not like to formalize and I do not like those who tend to do so. This work, more than others, requires sincerity, transparency, consistency, and above all free expression of personal emotion.
The goal I'm trying to pursue is to reawaken a sense of wonder in people, trying with all my strength to infect those who are near me. Art, in its many forms, allows us to survive the indignities of the world, is oxygen for our creativity.

Pursuing beauty is set rules, discipline fosters inner strength.

breathe deeply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment